Please, visit the album and switch into single picture mode with Geo-information on. Note that the pictures were taken in documentary intention and less in photo-artistic intention.
Follow the how-to below, in case you do not know how to switch on the Geo-information.
A picture show has also been created. Click on the picture to start the play back. Note that the picture show does not feature all pictures.
- Click on the link to open the shared photo album in a separate tab of your browser
- Select the first photo by clicking on it.
- Select the little “i” symbol to access the picture information.
- Geo-Informaton along with other information becomes available. You can enlarge the map section by clicking on it.
- This will open Google Maps in an additional tab with a more detailed view and the ability to zoom in and to zoom out.
- To navigate from one picture to the next, use the arrow icons.